Im-vita is a nutritional powder made from Amaranth seed powder, Flax seed powder, skimmed milk Powder, whey protein, raw banana, FOS, wheatgrass, moringa, Vitamins & minerals, cocoa powder, cinnamon, nature identical vanilla flavour and Stevia.
- Im-vita is enriched with prebiotic fibres
- It is an added sugar-free protein rich supplement that uses highly nutritious amaranth seeds as the base.
- Contains deliciousness and goodness of real cocoa powder and cinnamon.
Im-vita is designed with the following:
- Nutritious herbs: Wheatgrass, Moringa
- Protein rich components: whey protein, skimmed milk powder
- Vitamins and mineral: Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3, Calcium, Magnensium, Mangenese, Zinc, Iron, etc.
- Prebiotic fibres and food: raw banana powder FOS
- Vegetable omega-3: flax seeds
- They help you meet daily protein requirements
- Balance out excessive omega-6 fat consumption ( derived from regular cooking oil)
- Help crease out daily vitamins and minerals consumption variations
- Help Support good gut microbial community
- Amaranth seeds are Indian equivalent of Quinoa seeds
- They are a source of vegetarian complete protein with all the nine essential amino acids
- They have close to 14% protein- around double the amount found in rice and corn
- Amaranth is an excellent source of Magnesium and Phosphorus and a good source of Iron, Selenium, vitamin B6 and fibres
- Amaranth is a natural source of around 50% RDA of Manganese
- Amaranth is found to contain a peptide (low molecular weight amino acid chains) called lunasin-with anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer benefits
- Flax seeds are an Indian equivalent of Chia seeds.
- Flax has close to 18% protein that is rich in cysteine, methionine, arginine, aspartic acid and glutamic acid. Flax seeds have a very high content of ALA (a type of omega-3 fatty acid) around 20%. ALA is cardioprotective and anti-inflammatory. They are a good source of Calcium, Magnesium and Phosphorus and very high in fibre (26%). They are also a good source of anti-oxidant phenolic compounds.
Raw banana powder:
Raw banana is richest source of (>50%) of fibers of which a significant percentage is composed of resistant starch. Regular consumption of raw banana is highly recommended for children as it improves digestion, is a prebiotic supporting the growth of beneficial gut bacteria. Raw banana consumption also controls both acute and persistent diarrhoea in children, improves insulin sensitivity in obese individuals and helps reduce body weight.
- A type of fibre that only the good gut microbes in our large intestine can eat and flourish.
- Consumption of FOS is associated with reduced incidences of constipation. It is useful for weight gain in pre-term birth children. It is also found to be useful in reducing incidences of atopic dermatitis.
Moringa leaf powder:
Moringa is rich in fibre, protein, Calcium, Iron and Zinc. Iron content of moringa is reported to be more than that of Spinach.