Improva Beet-Spinach Juice is a tasty combination of various herbs and vegetables that together may support your ongoing efforts and treatment of anaemia and poor hunger.
Various herbs in the Improva Beet-Spinach juice are known in the literature to confer following benefits
- Beet is found to be useful in the management of anaemia, is a rich source of folate and iron. Beet and Amla has been shown to improve haemoglobin in women.
- Betel leaves have been used traditionally to increase hunger, promote digestion and to increase haemoglobin.
- Pomegranate is shown to Increases RBC production and prevents their destruction, Increases Haemoglobin content.
- Ashwagandha is rich a rich source of folate and iron, is a good source of Manganese and Calcium and is shown to increase haemoglobin.
- Black grapes are shown to increase haemoglobin, is a rich source of Calcium and Magnesium.
- Spinach is a good source of iron and vitamin C.